Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The New Pony at the Barn: Nimbus 2000


Since I last blogged, my mother and I have acquired a new horse. He’s a flashy, speedy, little jumper who stands around 13 hands. We've named him Nimbus 2000.

I first went to see him with the intentions of showing him to help a friend who was trying to sell him for another friend. On the first ride my Mom and I fell in love. He was super responsive and willing to please. We jumped him the second time we rode him and that pretty much sealed the deal. He was amazing.

We plan to show at a hunter show in a couple of months (even though he isn’t exactly a hunter pony), and begin showing him in jumper classes next year.




Mom cantering on Nimbus. He's a very forward, energetic pony.




Jumping. He really loves to jump.


He's a beautiful pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment