Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Reasons Why I love My Pony...

There are oh so many reasons why I love him. I love when I go to the pasture and he greets me with a nicker. I love grooming his coat until it shines, braiding his tail and brushing his mane. I love when he follows me around the round-pen after I lunge him. I love when we meet a challenge, when we clear a fence, do a flying lead change, or go for a canter, gliding along in perfect harmony. I love going for a walk in the field at sunset. I love when, even though he's nervous, he trusts me to guide him. I love going for a ride bareback. I love giving him a bath and a treat for his hard work, and, most of all, I love to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his muzzle.  There are so many reason oh so many reasons why I love him... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment